Peanut Butter Milky Way Cookies
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 dozen bite-size Milky
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream together sugars, butter or margarine, vanilla extract, peanut butter and
egg. Add flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Wrap 1 heaping teaspoon of dough around a bite-size Milky Way candy bar.
for 13 to 16 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from cookie sheet.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes