As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup Marshmallow
- Beat sugar and peanut butter with mixer until smooth.
- Fold in Marshmallow Creme.
- Shape in 1-inch balls.
- Bake 2 inches apart on foil-lined cookie sheets at 375 degrees
F for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool on sheets for 1 minute, then remove to racks.
Yield: about 32 cookies
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes