Pink Almond Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Red food coloring
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 teaspoons plus 1 tablespoon evaporated milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition. Add
almond extract, flour, baking powder, cream of tartar and salt. Add a few drops
of red food coloring to the dough and swirl through mixture. Do not over-mix.
- Chill dough thoroughly.
- Roll chilled dough into balls and place on greased cookie sheet. Flatten balls
- Bake for exactly 10 minutes.
- While cookies are baking, mix together the glaze ingredients.
- Glaze cookies while warm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes