- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Love'n Bake™
Pistachio Nut Paste
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped, toasted, and salted pistachios
- Confectioners' sugar for
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F, and prepare parchment or foil lined cookie sheets.
- Cream the butter, pistachio paste, and sugar. Blend in the vanilla and milk.
- Mix in the flour and baking powder until the dough is smooth and stiff. Blend
in the nuts.
- Pinch off small pieces of dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
- Place on cookie sheets
and bake for 18-25 minutes, until a light golden brown.
- When cool, roll in confectioner's sugar. Store in an airtight container for
up to three weeks.
- To freshen, roll again in confectioner' sugar.
- Makes approximately 4 dozen small cookies.
Recipe courtesy of Mimi Shotland Fix
Recipe used with permission from Love'n Bake - ingredients from American Almond Products.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes