- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup candy-coated chocolate pieces,
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup
- Line a 12-inch pizza pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil; grease foil and set aside.
- Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating well at medium speed of electric mixer.
Add egg and beat well.
- Combine flour and next 3 ingredients; add to creamed mixture, mixing well. Add
vanilla extract and mix well. Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate pieces and 1/4 cup chopped
- Spoon batter onto prepared pan, spreading to within 1 inch of edge. Sprinkle
with coconut and remaining 1/4 cup pecans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle marshmallows and remaining 1/4 cup chocolate pieces on top.
- Bake an additional
5 to 7 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- To serve, cut into wedges.