Potato Chip Cookies
- 1/2 pound (2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/4
- 1 cup crushed plain salted potato chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
(walnuts or pecans)
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Cream butter or margarine. Slowly add in sugar and beat until light in color
and texture. Add flour gradually. Add potato chips and nuts, blending well.
dough for about 30 minutes or until dough is firm enough to shape.
- Shape into balls, approximately 1 to 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Place on slightly
greased or parchment-lined cookie sheet. cookie sheet. Flatten cookie with fork
dipped in cold water.
- Keep dough chilled until ready to bake.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 17-20 minutes or until slightly browned.
- When cookies are cool, sift confectioners' sugar over top.
Makes about 28-30 cookies
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.