Pound Cake Cookies
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter (no substitute)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 egg
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup
chopped pecans (optional)
- Cream butter and sugar. Add egg yolks. Stir in vanilla extract and flour.
into balls and place on cookie sheet. Flatten with a fork to about 1 1/2 inches
- Bake at 350 degrees F until edges are brown-about 10 minutes.
Yield: 5 1/2 dozen.
The recipe is easy to double for more cookies.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes