Raisin Cereal Pops
- 5 cups crisp rice cereal
- 3 cups raisins
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 (10 ounce)
- 1/3 cup presweetened fruit flavor powdered drink mix
- 12 (7 ounce) paper cups
- 12 wooden sticks (available at hobby and craft stores),
- In large bowl, combine cereal and raisins. Set aside.
- In medium saucepan, melt margarine. Add marshmallows. Cook and stir over very
low heat until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in drink mix
powder. Pour over cereal and raisin mixture; mix well.
- Lightly spray fingers and
paper cups with nonstick cooking spray. Firmly pack mixture into sprayed cups. If
using wooden sticks, push one all the way to the bottom of each cup.
- Cool completely.
- When ready to serve, turn cups upside down and tap bottoms to remove pops.
Makes 12 servings (12 pops).