Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cigars
- 8 very thin slices firm white sandwich bread, crusts removed
- 3 tablespoons
seedless raspberry jam
- 1/3 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips (2 ounces)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Flatten each bread slice with rolling pin. Spread each slice with a thin layer
of raspberry jam and sprinkle with some chocolate chips. Roll up each slice tightly,
then brush outside with butter.
- Bake "cigars" seam side down on a baking sheet in upper third of oven
8 minutes, then turn over and bake until golden brown, about 4 minutes more.
Source: Gourmet - February 2002
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.