- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3/8 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons low fat milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons
- 1 5/8 cups flour
- 1 cup granola
- 2 dates, chopped
- Mix butter, sugar and salt in mixing bowl for 10 minutes at medium speed.
- Slowly add eggs. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl. Slowly add milk and vanilla
extract. Scrape from side of mixing bowl.
- Add flour; mix for 1 minute. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl.
- Refrigerate dough
for 30 minutes.
- Toss granola and dates in separate bowl. Using a large tablespoon, portion cookies
into granola mixture to coat. Place on cookie sheet.
- Make an indentation in the center of each cookie and fill with 1 teaspoon raspberry
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 12 minutes.
Yield: 1 dozen cookies
Nutrients Per Serving: Calories 157 kcal Protein 4 g Carbohydrate 26 g Total
Fat 4.4 g
Saturated Fat .8 g Cholesterol 34 mg Vitamin A 545 IU Vitamin C 0
mg Iron 2.0 mg Calcium 41 mg Sodium 166 mg Dietary Fiber 1 g
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes