Yield: 4 servings
- 8 Graham crackers
- 32 large marshmallows, cut in half
- 2 (1.5 ounce) chocolate bars (such as Hershey's)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Adjust rack to middle position and heat broiler or toaster oven.
- Break the crackers in half to form squares and place on a baking sheet. Arrange 4 marshmallow halves on top of each square.
- Broil for 30 to 60 seconds or until the marshmallows are golden brown.
- Break each chocolate bar into 12 pieces. Arrange the chocolate and raspberries on top of half the crackers. Invert the remaining marshmallow-topped crackers onto the raspberry-and-chocolate-topped crackers, pressing gently to make sandwiches. Stack them, if desired.
For more deluxe s'mores, use high-quality chocolate, like Scharffen Berger or Valrhona.