Ricotta Cheese Cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs,
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- Mix ingredients together, adding the flour in last in small amounts while you
stir. The cookie dough will get very stiff.
- Shape into balls using a teaspoon or
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes.
- When cool, decorate with your favorite icing.
Yield: 8 dozen teaspoon size cookies or 4 dozen tablespoon size cookies
To make colored cookies add paste food coloring to the dough.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.