- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (9 ounce) package Rolo candy
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat sugars and butter until light and fluffy. Add vanilla extract and eggs.
Beat well. Add flour and baking soda. Blend well.
- Chill dough for at least 3 hours.
- Roll 1 tablespoon of dough in palm of hand to form ball. Press Rolo into ball
covering it completely. Flatten bottom of cookie into hand. Press other side into
mixture of 1 cup chopped nuts mixed with 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Place cookies nut side up on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9 minutes.
from oven and allow to cook 5 minutes.
- Place on wire rack to cool completely.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine June 4, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes