- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (9 ounce) package Rolo candy
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat sugars and butter until light and fluffy. Add vanilla extract and eggs.
Beat well. Add flour and baking soda. Blend well.
- Chill dough for at least 3 hours.
- Roll 1 tablespoon of dough in palm of hand to form ball. Press Rolo into ball
covering it completely. Flatten bottom of cookie into hand. Press other side into
mixture of 1 cup chopped nuts mixed with 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Place cookies nut side up on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9 minutes.
from oven and allow to cook 5 minutes.
- Place on wire rack to cool completely.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine June 4, 2001.