Salted Peanut Cookies
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup shortening
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1 cup
- Cream sugar, shortening, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda together. Combine mixtures. Stir in
cornflakes and peanuts.
- Roll into balls the size of walnuts. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake on greased cookie sheet at 375 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.