Salted Peanut Cookies
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup shortening
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1 cup
- Cream sugar, shortening, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda together. Combine mixtures. Stir in
cornflakes and peanuts.
- Roll into balls the size of walnuts. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake on greased cookie sheet at 375 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.