Secret Kiss Cookies
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 3/4 cups unsifted all-purpose flour
- 1 cup finely chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) package Hershey's Kisses (about 36)
- Cream butter or margarine, sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl. Gradually
add flour and nuts; beat on low speed until well blended.
- Chill dough for about
one hour or until firm enough to handle.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mold approximately 1 tablespoon of dough around an unwrapped chocolate kiss and
roll to make a ball. Be sure to cover kiss completely. Place on ungreased cookie
- Bake for 12 minutes or until cookies are set, but not brown.
- Cool slightly; remove to wire rack. While still warm, roll in confectioners'
- Store in tightly covered container.
- Roll in sugar again before serving,
Makes 36 cookies.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.