Snickers Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup packed
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 20 fun size Snickers candy bars
- Cream together the butter, peanut butter and sugars. Beat in the eggs and vanilla
extract. Stir in the flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- Chill the dough for
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wrap about 1/3 cup of the dough around a candy bar.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minute.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.