As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped
- Sifted confectioners' sugar
- Colored sprinkles in various colors
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Beat together softened butter and sugar until creamy. Add water and vanilla extract
until combined. Add as much of the flour as you can with the mixer. Stir in remaining
flour and pecans. Shape into 1-inch balls. Put on ungreased cookie sheet about 1
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned.
to a wire rack and let cool.
- Add each color sprinkle to confectioners' sugar in a separate bowl.
- Mix sprinkles
and confectioners' sugar together in each bowl.
- Roll cooled cookies in sugar
Yields about 36 cookies.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes