This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Snowy Pecan Cookies
- 4 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Confectioners' sugar
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine chocolate squares and oil in saucepan and place over low heat until chocolate
is melted. Cool and pour into mixing bowl. Add sugar, eggs and vanilla extract,
mixing until well blended.
- Sift dry ingredients together and gradually add to chocolate/egg mixture, stirring
well. Stir in nuts.
- Cover and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Grease cookie sheets.
- Shape dough into small balls, about 1-inch in diameter.
Roll in confectioners' sugar and place about 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool a few minutes, then transfer to
a wire rack to cool completely.
Yield: 5 dozen
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 8, 2001.