Special K Cookies
- 4 cups Kellogg's Special K cereal, crushed to make 1 1/2 cups
- 1 cup all-purpose
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Stir in together 1 cup of the crushed Kellogg's Special K cereal, flour,
baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Add
egg and vanilla extract. Beat well. Add flour mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Portion dough using a round measuring teaspoon. Shape into balls. Roll in the remaining
1/2 cup crushed cereal. Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
at 375 degrees F for about 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove immediately
from baking sheets.
- Cool on wire racks.
Yield: about 4 dozen