Starburst Jellybean Bites
Each colorful bite delights with an assortment of jellybeans. They're perfect
for Easter events or special springtime get-togethers.
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, soft
- 1/2 cup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 bag STARBURST Original Jellybeans
- Cream butter and sugar in mixer until thoroughly combined.
- Add water, vanilla and egg yolk and mix thoroughly.
- Add dry ingredients. Dough should be firm.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll into balls and place onto parchment paper-lined sheet pans.
- Bake at 350
degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and make indentation on top of each cookie with thumb or spoon.
Add 3 STARBURST Original Jellybeans into the indentation of each cookie, return
to oven for 8-10 minutes or until set and light brown.
Makes 2 dozen Jellybean Bites.
Posted by Chyrel at Recipe Goldmine March 25, 2002 12:59:05.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes