Strawberry Cream Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Strawberry jam
- Cream butter, sugar and cream cheese. Add vanilla extract and egg yolk; mix.
Blend in flour.
- Chill to make dough easier to handle.
- Using floured hands, shape into 1-inch balls. Using a floured thimble, press
a hole in the center of each ball. Fill with 1/4 teaspoon of jam.
- Bake on an ungreased
cookie sheet at 350 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes. Cookies should be lightly browned
on the bottom.
- Cool on wire rack.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.