This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Strawberry Thumbprint Cookies
Strawberry Thumbprint Cookies are an elegant treat. Use these for desserts, snacks
and parties. Make additional variations by using other types of marmalades.
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can NESTLÉ LA LECHERA FAT FREE Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large egg yolks
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup strawberry marmalade
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Beat butter and sweetened condensed milk in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add egg yolks; beat until smooth. Gradually beat in flour.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in chopped nuts.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Make indentation in center of each cookie with thumb.
- Fill each indentation with about 1/4 teaspoon marmalade.
- Bake for 15 to 16 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Let stand for 1 minute; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
30 min prep | 16 min bake | Yield: 5 dozen cookies
Recipe and photo credit: Nestlé and meals.com