Sweet Tooth Snowballs
- 2 cups prepared baking mix
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 egg
- Oil for frying
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar or sugar
- Combine baking mix, applesauce, nutmeg and egg.
- Drop by teaspoonsful into deep hot oil. Cook until golden brown.
- Remove with
a slotted spoon. Drain on paper towels.
- Roll in confectioners' sugar.
Makes 4 dozen.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 30, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes