Sweet Tooth Snowballs
- 2 cups prepared baking mix
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 egg
- Oil for frying
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar or sugar
- Combine baking mix, applesauce, nutmeg and egg.
- Drop by teaspoonsful into deep hot oil. Cook until golden brown.
- Remove with
a slotted spoon. Drain on paper towels.
- Roll in confectioners' sugar.
Makes 4 dozen.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 30, 2001.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.