Toffee Almond Sandies
- 1 cup butter (no substitutes), softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup confectioners'
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 1/2 cups
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon
cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chopped almonds
- 1 (6 ounce) package
English toffee bits
- Additional sugar
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add oil, eggs and extract; mix well.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Stir in almonds and toffee bits.
- Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar. Place on
ungreased baking sheets and flatten with a fork.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 to
14 minutes or until lightly browned.
Yields about 12 dozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes