As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 egg
- 2 (1.4 ounce) chopped Heath bars
- 3 (1 ounce) squares
semisweet chocolate, melted with 1 tablespoon shortening
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix butter and brown sugar. Add egg and vanilla extract, then flour (dough will
be thick). Add chopped Heath bars.
- Form into "logs" and bake for 10 to
- Let cookies cool.
- Dip one end of each cookie into the melted chocolate and shortening mixture.
- Place on wax paper; let chocolate dry, refrigerating if necessary.
Yields about 30 cookies.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes