Venetian Christmas Cookies
- 1 (12 ounce) box vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup candied red and green
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Combine all ingredients except the confectioners' sugar, mixing completely.
- Roll the dough into a log, about 2 inches thick. You may need to powder your hands
with confectioners' sugar to keep the dough from sticking too much. After the
log is formed, roll it in confectioners' sugar until it is completely covered.
- Wrap in plastic wrap or foil, and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, slice into cookies.