Wheat Germ Crunchies
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup uncooked
- 1 cup wheat germ
- 1 1/2 cups corn flakes or wheat flakes
- Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Cream shortening and sugar. Add egg and vanilla extract. Add dry ingredients
and wheat germ. Mix well. Stir in coconut, oatmeal and cornflakes just enough to
- Roll into walnut-size balls and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350
degrees for 15 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes