World's Best Cookies
These cookies stay moist, keep beautifully, and are the perfect gift or food
bazaar item. The recipe makes a huge batch. For extra sweetness, sprinkle the warm
cookies with granulated sugar.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 egg
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup rolled oats (regular)
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 3 1/2 cups sifted flour
teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add egg, mixing well,
then vegetable oil, mixing well. Add oats, cornflakes, coconut and nuts, stirring
well. Then add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well and form into balls the size
of small walnuts. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten with a fork dipped
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Allow to cool on cookie sheets for a few minutes
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes