Wrap-Around Cherry Cookies
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Maraschino cherries, juice reserved
- Mix together all ingredients except cherries; wrap small amount of dough around
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan;
cool on wire rack.
- Use cherry juice to make confectioners' sugar icing or glaze.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Molded and Shaped Cookie Recipes