Wrap-Around Cherry Cookies
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Maraschino cherries, juice reserved
- Mix together all ingredients except cherries; wrap small amount of dough around
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan;
cool on wire rack.
- Use cherry juice to make confectioners' sugar icing or glaze.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.