- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 2/3 cups flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Combine sugar, oil and vanilla extract. Add eggs, one at a time; mix well. Stir
in flour, cocoa, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- Cover; refrigerate for two hours.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet; set aside.
- Place confectioners' sugar in a shallow dish. Shape dough into 1-inch balls;
roll in confectioners' sugar. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake at
350 degrees F for 11 minutes; cool on rack. These cookies crack on top as they bake;
thus the striped zebra look.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.