- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 2/3 cups flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Combine sugar, oil and vanilla extract. Add eggs, one at a time; mix well. Stir
in flour, cocoa, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- Cover; refrigerate for two hours.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet; set aside.
- Place confectioners' sugar in a shallow dish. Shape dough into 1-inch balls;
roll in confectioners' sugar. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake at
350 degrees F for 11 minutes; cool on rack. These cookies crack on top as they bake;
thus the striped zebra look.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.