This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Cocoa Butter Balls
- 2/3 cup butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon water or coffee
- 1/2 tablespoon rum
- 1/2 cup nuts, your choice (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups oatmeal (or more, if desired)
- Powdered sugar
- Cream butter and granulated sugar.
- Mix cocoa powder and coffee or water, and add to butter mixture.
- Mix rum, nuts and oatmeal, adding more oatmeal if mixture is too loose, and add
to previous mixture.
- Chill batter to point it can be worked.
- Form into quarter-size (about 1-inch) balls, roll in powdered sugar and serve.
Yield: about two dozen cookies
Posted by Tiffany at Recipe Goldmine 11/28/2001 8:39 am.