Fudgy Cocoa No Bake Treats
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup Hershey's Cocoa
- 2/3 cup Reese's Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 3 cups quick cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Place piece of wax paper or foil on tray or cookie sheet.
- Combine sugar, butter, milk and cocoa in medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a rolling boil. Remove from heat; cool for 1 minute.
- Add peanut butter, oats, peanuts, if desired and vanilla extract; stir to mix well.
- Quickly drop mixture by heaping teaspoons onto wax paper or foil. Cool completely.
- Store in cool, dry place.
Yield: about 4 dozen