Krispies Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cookies
- 1 package white candy coating
- 2 to 3 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 2 to 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups Captain Crunch Peanut Butter cereal
- 2 cup salted nuts
- Melt the white candy coating in a large glass bowl in the microwave (follow package
directions for melting in microwave).
- Pour remaining ingredients into the melted chocolate and mix well.
- Drop by tablespoonsful
onto wax paper and let set. Cookies harden as they set.
- Store cookies in an airtight container.
Amounts of ingredients can
be varied according to preference.