M&M's No Bake Cookies
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts (salted)
- 1/2 pound M&M's candies
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a heavy duty saucepan, stir over medium-high heat the sugar, butter and milk. Bring to a boil, stirring continuously, and boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop onto wax paper with teaspoon or tablespoon for larger cookies.
- Let cool.