No Bake Butterfinger Bites Pretzel Bars
With milk chocolate morsels, pretzels, peanut butter and Nestlé Butterfinger
Bites candy pieces, these no-bake bars are the perfect sweet and salty treat both
kids and adults can enjoy!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 4 cups
toasted rice cereal squares
- 37 pieces NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER BITES Candy, coarsely chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup small pretzel twists, broken into 1/2-inch pieces
- Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil leaving an overhang on two sides. Spray
foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat marshmallows, butter and salt in large, heavy-duty saucepan over medium-low
heat, stirring frequently, for 5 to 10 minutes, until smooth.
- Remove from heat. Add 1 cup morsels and peanut butter; stir until melted.
- Working quickly, stir in cereal, chopped Butterfinger and pretzels.
- Stir in remaining 3/4 cup morsels.
- Spread mixture into prepared baking pan with greased spatula, pressing down lightly.
- Cool for 2 hours or until set.
- Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into bars with serrated knife.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Cooling Time: 120 minutes
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1/24 of recipe, Servings Per Recipe: 24 servings
Calories: 200 Calories from Fat: 80 Total Fat: 9g (14% of DV) Saturated Fat: 5g
(25% of DV) Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV) Sodium: 135mg (6% of DV) Carbohydrates:
30g (10% of DV) Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV) Sugars: 20g Protein: 2g
Vitamin A: 4% of DV Vitamin C: 2% of DV Calcium: 2% of DV Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé and meals.com.