No-Bake Chocolate Brownies
There is so much flavor packed into these wholesome No-Bake Chocolate Brownies!
And they only take about 15 minutes to make. Another plus is that they're gluten-free!
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a medium-sized saucepan, heat honey, coconut oil, almond butter, sea salt,
vanilla extract and cinnamon over low heat.
- Next, in a large bowl combine chopped almonds, chopped walnuts, semi-sweet chocolate
chips, sunflower seeds, dried cranberries and rolled oats.
- Add the honey mixture from the saucepan into the bowl and mix. Using your hands
or a spatula, grease an 8-inch square pan with the butter.
- Press the brownie mixture into
the pan and refrigerate until hardened.
- Cut into 16 bars and serve.
Prep Time: 15 min | Total Time: 15 min | Yield: 16 bars
Recipe used with permission from Fitness Expert Bárbara Trujillo Gómez.
Recipe and photo credit: National Honey Board.