This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
No Bake Cookies
These are great as gifts during the holidays.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 cups quick-cooking oatmeal (dry)
- Flaked coconut
- Melt butter in medium sized pan. Add brown sugar, orange rind and orange juice,
stirring until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat. Stir in oatmeal and nuts.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour, then shape into balls and roll in coconut.
Prep Time: 2 min | Cook Time: 2 min | Yield: 30 (2-inch) cookies
Posted by Olga at Recipe Goldmine 4/23/02 1:17:40 pm.