No-Bake Dark Chocolate Snickers Cookies
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked quick oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3 Snickers bars, chopped into small bite-size pieces
- Place oats and peanut butter in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt sugar, milk, butter, and dark cocoa powder, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil and let mixture boil for 1 1/2 minutes (start timing when the rolling boiling starts)
- Remove from heat and transfer to the oats bowl. Add vanilla extract and mix well. Add the Snickers last and stir until mixed in. If the mixture needs a little more to hold together, add about 1/4 cup more oats.
- Drop by spoonsful onto wax paper and shape with a round cookie cutter or the back of the spoon.