This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
No-Bake Everything Cookies
These salty-sweet cookies are just the ticket when you want cookies without heating
up the oven.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup crushed traditional potato chips
- 1/2 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- Sea salt, for garnish
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In large saucepan over medium-low heat, melt butter. Add milk, sugar and cocoa,
stirring until mixture comes to a boil. Boil for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally;
remove from heat. Whisk in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in oats, pretzels, potato chips and Graham cracker crumbs until just combined.
- Drop mixture by heaping spoonsful onto prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with sea salt; refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes.
- Store in airtight container for up to 3 days.
Yield: 1 1/2 dozen cookies
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin