No-Bake Nutella Oatmeal Cookies
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup peanut or almond butter
- 3/4 cup Nutella hazelnut spread (or 1 cup chocolate chips)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- In a medium to large saucepan, melt the butter over medium to medium-low heat. Add the sugar, milk, and cocoa powder and mix until combined.
- Stir in the peanut butter and Nutella until melted, followed by the oats. Continue mixing until all
of the ingredients are incorporated. Reduce heat to lowest setting.
- Working quickly, use a cookie scoop to shape balls and place them on a parchment-lined
- Refrigerate for thirty minutes until firm.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Prep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 5 min | Yield: 2 dozen