This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
No-Bake Oatmeal Fudge Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine oats, vanilla extract and nuts in a bowl and set aside.
- Combine sugar, cocoa and evaporated milk in a heavy, 2-quart saucepan. Bring
to a full rolling boil over medium high heat, stirring constantly. Let boil, while stirring, for 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and add the butter. Stir until butter is melted.
- Quickly add oat mixture to pan and stir until well mixed.
- Drop by the spoonful onto wax paper.
- Let cool for 2 hours to set.