No-Bake Penuche Drop Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups quick oats (uncooked)
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- Combine nuts, oats and vanilla extract in a bowl and set aside.
- Combine brown sugar, butter, and milk in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Boil
for 1 minute (start timing once the boil starts).
- Pour over nuts, oats and vanilla extract. Mix.
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto wax paper. Cool.
For chocolate drops use 2 cups granulated sugar and 1/2 cup cocoa. You
can also add peanut butter and/or chocolate chips, carob chips, coconut, etc. to
the oatmeal/nut mixture before pouring the hot sugar mixture over.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.