No-Bake Sweet and Salty
Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars
No time to bake? This sweet and salty recipe features Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels,
pretzel pieces and peanut butter. What’s not to love!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter, divided
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 4 cups (roughly 1/2-inch pieces), broken small pretzel twists, divided
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil leaving an overhang on two sides. Lightly
spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat 1 1/4 cups peanut butter and butter in large mixer bowl until creamy.
beat in 1 cup powdered sugar.
- Stir in remaining 1 cup powdered sugar, 3 cups pretzel
pieces and 1/2 cup morsels.
- Press evenly into prepared baking pan. Smooth top with
- Microwave remaining 1 1/2 cups morsels and 3/4 cup peanut butter in medium, uncovered,
microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 45 seconds; stir. If necessary,
microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels
- Spread chocolate layer evenly over powdered sugar mixture. Sprinkle with the
remaining pretzel pieces, pressing down lightly.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until firm.
- Lift from pan; peel off foil. Cut into 60 pieces.
- Store in covered container in refrigerator.
Prep: 15 mins | Cooking: 5 mins
Cooling: 3 hrs | Yields: 30 servings, 2 pieces each
By: NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé and meals.com.