This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
No-Cook Peanut Butter Puff Bars
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 4 1/2 cups chocolate-flavored puffed corn cereal
- 2 ounces chocolate-flavored candy coating, melted*
* or 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon shortening melted together
- Combine sugar, honey and corn syrup in a large sauce pan. Bring to a boil, stirring
constantly. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter until peanut butter mixture is smooth.
- Combine peanut butter mixture and cereal in a large mixing bowl.
- Press cereal mixture into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan which has been sprayed
with nonstick vegetable cooking spray. Drizzle melted chocolate over the top.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Yield: about 24 bars
Make drop cookies by dropping the cereal mixture by teaspoonsful onto wax
paper and drizzling chocolate over top.