This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Nutty Peanut Butter Pudding Bars
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 1 (12 ounce) jar peanut butter
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup canned milk
- 5 tablespoons regular vanilla pudding mix
- 2 pound confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1 1/2 cups chopped peanuts
- Melt chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, unsweetened chocolate and peanut butter
in a double boiler.
- Put 1/2 of mixture into a buttered 10 x 15-inch pan. Reserve
other half at room temperature.
- Put pan in refrigerator to cool.
- Heat butter, milk and pudding mix until melted and mixed together. Pour this
into a mixing bowl and add confectioners' sugar and mix well. Use this mixture
to frost the refrigerated pan of chocolate.
- Sprinkle peanuts over confectioners' sugar mixture and spread remaining chocolate
mixture on top of the peanuts.
- Refrigerate until firm.