Peanut Butter Bars
- 2 cups crushed Graham crackers
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter
cup peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips plus 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- In large bowl stir crackers and sugar together and set aside.
- Melt butter and peanut butter in saucepan and then stir into cracker mix. Mix
well and then pat into a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Melt chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon peanut butter, stir well and then spread
- Refrigerate and enjoy!
Posted by Shellbob65 at Recipe Goldmine April 2001