Peanut Butter Butterscotch Bars
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 pound butterscotch chips
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Butter a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Combine eggs, sugars and butter in a large, heavy saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook over low for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add the Graham cracker crumbs, marshmallows and coconut.
- Spread mixture on bottom of prepared pan.
- Melt butterscotch chips and peanut butter together. Spread over the top of the bars.
- Chill for at least 6 hours before cutting into squares.
Yield: 2 dozen bars