Pumpkin Oatmeal Balls
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine everything (except for the confectioners' sugar and cinnamon) in a large bowl, starting with the oatmeal and ending with the pumpkin.
- Roll dough into 3/4-inch balls.
- Combine confectioners' sugar and cinnamon in a shallow bowl, and then roll the balls of cookie dough in the sugar.