Pumpkin Oatmeal Balls
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine everything (except for the confectioners' sugar and cinnamon) in
a large bowl, starting with the oatmeal and ending with the pumpkin.
- Roll dough into 3/4-inch balls.
- Combine confectioners' sugar and cinnamon in a shallow bowl, and then roll
the balls of cookie dough in the sugar.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.