Chocolate Cinnamon Spritz Cookies
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- Toppings to decorate
- Sift flour with salt.
- Cream butter; gradually add sugar, then cinnamon, creaming until light.
- Add egg, milk and vanilla extract; beat well.
- Blend in chocolate.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Press a small amount of dough at a time through cookie press
onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 6 to 9 minutes.
- Cool; decorate.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.