- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 60 chocolate chips
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, sugar, egg yolk and vanilla
extract. Beat at medium speed, scraping the bowl often, until
the mixture is creamy, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Reduce the speed to low: add the flour, cinnamon and salt. Beat until well mixed,
about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Fit a cookie press with the desired template and fill with dough.
Press out cookies 1 inch apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 11 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and immediately place 1 chocolate chip in the center of each cookie.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.